Sunday, June 22, 2014

~stay cute~

hiyoooo! ((^~^)) just a quick couple of snaps of my outfit here…i had fun putting it all together! my sweater and skirt from {PopTart} are both available for this round of Suicide Dollz! my shoes are new from Blah. and are on sale at The Big Show….they come with a HUD to change the metals, bows, and eyeball color! my hat is from .Reckless. and is an exclusive at the Hello Sunshine Fair right now! it comes in many colors and fun sayings so go check it out! my hair is from Little Bones. and can be found at the popular event, Kustom9!
wearing~
pose~
  1. Le Poppycock-Restless Soul-Female-Charm the birds (on sale @ The Chapter Four….tysm julliette & olivia!)
  2. ** PoseWay **-Camilla Set-2 (tysm astralia!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...