Saturday, May 25, 2013

~hunted~

hi! ((^~^)) Alexander McQueen (r.i.p.) has been one of my absolute favorite designers for a long time & i have had my eyes on a recreation of my favorite piece by him in the virtual world made by *RoTten DeFiAnCe*. just recently, a new bloody limited edition version was released & i am so happy to finally get my hands on it, especially being as there will only ever be 20 made! much respect to the creator…i love it & thanks so much for making this dress!
wearing~
  • Outfit~*RoTten DeFiAnCe*-Bloody McQueen Dress-Champagne (limited edition…tysm rogue!)
  • Hair~.ploom.-Nicola-Indecisive
  • Skin & Makeup~New Faces-Julia-Pale & Julia makeup 04  (exclusiveThe Box…tysm gwen!)
  • Eyes~Mayfly-Deep Sky Eyes-Demo-London Fog (free)
  • Shape~made by me (not for sale)
pose~
  • Imeka-pose pack-molly-pose 4 (exclusive @ The Box…tysm nati12!)
tune~
  • Phaeleh~Breathe in Air 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...