Thursday, April 11, 2013

~mulberry~

hello! ((^~^)) i decided to do a post full of freebies today & i hope you enjoy! my pose is from a new set made by //elephante poses// & i don’t care if it is aimed for men…i still love it lol! i actually use male poses a lot…they gots style! now for some RL info because it may affect my SL just a bit…..i got a job! but have no worries, it won’t stop me from blogging! i will probably, however, be a lil exhausted for the first few weeks so forgive me….in fact, that is why i haven’t been posting every day like i would like to. but i promise i am not going away! i just want everyone to know that i am not slacking but rather quite the opposite! with that said, happy shopping & wish me luck!
wearing~
pose~
  • //elephante poses//-Man Of The Hour-#7 (L$39 per pose or L$199 for Fatpack…tysm melissajeanne!)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...