Sunday, March 10, 2013

~free spirit~

 hiyo ((^~^)) i bet you already figured out that i am an animal rights activist so today i leave you with another little poem….
“Animals do have a voice. 
If you ignore their suffering,
I will remind you of it. 
If you don’t understand them,
I will translate. 
If you don’t hear them,
I will be their voice. 
You may silence them but you cannot silence me as long as I live.” 
~Anita Mahdessian
wearing~
  • Antlers~+Half-Deer+-Eternum Antlers-Triangulate (gacha prize L$75 @ The Arcade…thank you halogen!)
  • Outfit~*May’s Soul*-Andrea-Brown (thank you may!)
  • Backpack~*May’s Soul*-Rose Backpack (L$100…thank you may!)
  • Hair~[elikatira]-Balance-Essentials Collection-Red 05 (L$84…70% off retirement sale)
  • Eyes~ZaYlang-Dream Eyes2 Black (free)
  • Eyelashes~NIKITA-eye lashes-double density-updated (L$1)
  • Skin~The Sugar Garden-Mei Mei in C tone (L$740)
  • Shape~made by me (not for sale)
pose~
sim location~



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...