Saturday, February 23, 2013

~shika & neko~

today is special to me because i got a chance to hang out with my bestie & take these piccys together! she bought me my hat and i bought her hat lol! i used 2 different windlight settings and for the 1st photo we used an fun poseball set from ~G O L A Industry~ ((^~^)) thanks for everything, dollface!
me(blonde)~
  • Headgear~~Am I Kawaii?~-Camo Cat Neko Hat! (L$1)
  • Top~*Epic*-Camo Mesh Mini Tube Tops-Green (past group gift…cost to join)
  • Sweater~The Sinners Crossroads-Aztec Cardigan (past group gift…cost to join)  
  • Pants~Waffle!-Lola Skinny Jeans-pink (L$99) 
  • Piercing~.HollyWeird.-SpikeZ-Belly Piercing (L$55)
  • Hair~Exile-Famous For Nothing-Naturals-Chardonnay (L$250)
  • Eyes~ZaYlang-Turquoise (free)
  • Skin~::Modish::-BreathUP Flamingo Pale-wStuff (past gift)
  • Shape~made by me (not for sale)
she(black)~
poses~
  1. ~G O L A Industry~-Chip and Chic-Couple Pose (L$20 in discountarea…thank you ransie2!)
  2. Label Motion (free)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...