Monday, January 21, 2013

The Wandering Faun makes Artist Spotlight of the Month!



Hello to all my followers! ((^~^)) This past week has been one of the happiest times in my life. I was able to converse with an artist that I have long admired, Shwe Thiri Khit.  I mentioned her in my last post, but I didn’t mention that she had interviewed me for her Artist Spotlight of the Month on her website where she personally picked out my Second Life photos to feature. I have never felt so honored and I want to thank her immensely for her time. I answered 16 questions ranging from the technical to the emotional. If you would like to see the post or have ever wondered “Who is The Wandering Faun?” then visit her site here (and don’t forget to check out all the other amazing things while you’re there!)……
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...