- Dress~[ SAKIDE ]-Dream Gowns-Pink (free from Fox Hunt @ CREATIONS FOR PARKINSON’S)
- Necklace~*ByKay*-Simple Necklaces-White Gold (free)
- Earrings~Maxi Gossamer-Pink South Sea Pearls (free group gift @ Energy Club)
- Skin~::Modish::-Gia-Crema-CL teeth (free group gift)
- Eyes~Mayfly-Deep Sky Eyes-London Fog-w1 (free)
- Hair & Tiara~[LeLutka]-AWE-Marilyn (past group gift)
- Shape~made by me (not for sale)
“CREATIONS FOR PARKINSON’S is a top quality venture to raise awareness and donations for Team Fox to benefit The Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research. 100% of all income goes to The Michael J. Fox Foundation, Team Fox.
Our generous designers donate 50% of every purchase on this sim to the Michael J Fox Foundation.
After 2 years in Second Life, my brother and I felt a desire to give meaning and purpose to the hours we spent in-world. Our dad died with Parkinson’s and our mother has it now. To quote her “I may have Parkinson’s, but it does not have me.” At 85 years young, she has entered Second Life and is thrilled to see herself running and dancing again.
Fran leads a Parkinson’s Support Group on Thursdays 10:00 SLT (Please contact co-leader Tray.Rivera or Brenda Brodie for location and information)
This sim was created for everyone to enjoy. Those of us in Second Life can have fun while knowing we are making a difference in the real world. Those who are affected by Parkinson’s can learn about SL, a world where they can be free of physical limitations.
PLEASE JOIN US AS WE WORK TOGETHER TO USE OUR CREATIVE TALENTS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.”