Sunday, January 15, 2012

~dirtyland faun~



  • Legs~Epic-Robo Assault Rifle Peg Legs 2.1 (L$100)
  • Skin~Nuuna’s Skins-Suvi-Medium (free)
  • Makeup Tattoo~Void-Makeup Enhancement-Cat Liner/Gloss
  • Shape~my own modified/tweaked version of Faded Ink-Kylie
  • Eyes~By Snow-Satyr Eyes-Aqua (L$15 instore)
  • Outfit~ADN-Blood Doll (free from Midnight Mania instore…includes armwarmers as well)
  • Piercings~[ni.ju]-piercing part A (free)
  • Tail~!K&L!-Nyxxie Tail
  • Body Tattoo~Dirtyland-Dirtyland Tattoo (L$10)
  • Headgear~Dirtyland~War Helmet with Rose (L$120)
  • Plugs~ADN-Blood Doll (free from Midnight Mania instore)



I am so super excited for today’s outfit…i wore it to work last Friday night as well. I had gotten a free cookie from the marketplace and included was an LM to a store called Dirtyland. I decided to check it out one day and came across the most amazing place! It is mostly a store inspired by the artwork of Brian Viveros…one of my all-time favorite artists! If you haven’t seen his work, definitely check it out. It was fun to find a fellow enthusiast by complete accident….makes shopping in SL so exciting! I decided to buy a tattoo and this war helmet based on some of my favorite works by him..the Dirtyland collection. Might just go back to get that Bandoleer lol! Lots of other great clothes and accessories too….and I even saw faun hooves! ((^~^)) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...